ROUTE & INFO
Radioweg 64 (follow the signs from there)
Important information regarding public transport during Kingsday.
- Train station Amsterdam Science Park will be closed all day.
- However you can travel to Amsterdam Amstel and take the shuttle bus from there.
- At Amsterdam Amstel proceed to the entrance for trams and following the Loveland van Oranje signs.
- Please check NS Reisplanner to see what’s the easiest way to get to Amstel Station or Loveland van Oranje from your location.
- On Wednesday evening April 26th and Thursday April 27th the trains will operate through an adjusted timetable. NS will provide longer and extra trains because of the huge amount of travellers they expect. This can mean that trains may depart on different times or platforms and have a different route
- For more info go to NS Reisplanner. Make sure you check the time of your latest public transport option and take overcrowding and extra travel time into account.
To make the trip easier we’ve arranged for a shuttle bus service to Loveland van Oranje. From there it’s a 3 minute walk.
- Departure station: Amsterdam Amstel
- Price return ticket presale €3,50
- Times: 11:00 till 22:00 o’clock
Get your shuttle bus ticket here.
Shuttle bus tickets can only be bought online until 7:00 am on Kingsday, Thursday April 27th. After that time the tickets can be bought by the shuttle bus at Amsterdam Amstel, cash only!
When travelling from the event to Amsterdam Amstel your ticket will be checked, please hold on to it carefully during the day.
Travelling to Amsterdam Amstel
- Amersfoort and beyond: the fastest way to travel is through Utrecht Centraal.
- Weesp, Lelystad: travel to railway station Duivendrecht and transfer to the train or metro to Amsterdam Amstel.
- Haarlem, Zaandam and beyond: travel to railway station Amsterdam Centraal (with or without transfer). From Amsterdam Centraal there will be multiple trains to Amsterdam Amstel.
- Other directions: check the NS Reisplanner.
Of course we support walking and traveling by bike. It’s easy, cheap and there’s more than enough room to park your bike. To reach it, please follow the signs. Navigation address: Radioweg 64
By car/ Kiss and Ride
We strongly advice not to come by car. During Kingsday lot of roads are blocked. Also parking availability is less to none. Instead please come by shuttle bus or bike. If however you do decide to come by car or to drop somebody of, take exit S113 driving at the ring A10, follow the signs with Loveland on them.
Are you arriving by touringcar? Make sure to register here. Touringcars that have preregistered are allowed to park for free. If you haven’t preregistered you will have to pay at the event. You will receive all the travel information prior to the event.